Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Please Fill Out This Survey!



Hey kittens,

As mentioned in one of my recent posts, I am starting an online campaign to stop Sanrio from making girl-harming products. I love Hello Kitty, but I find some of her recent products to be harmful to girls. The "I am as heavy as three apples!" collection may convince girls to discuss their weights with each other, and the "Head of the Class" make-up collection ad teaches girls that beauty is more important than brains.

These products upset me, so I have decided to start an online petition to ask Sanrio to stop making girl-harming products. Before I make the petition though, I would like to see if anyone agrees that these products are harmful.

I would really appreciate it if you kitties would answer this survey. It would make my day!

The url is: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/59BCXX3

Another great survey:




~Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment